'Be what you are'...

2010... is about being what you are.
Understanding your abilities and being the best of you isn't always easy. Assessment @ the imagineering academy can amaze you to the extend that you are stunned and overwhelmed by the insights about yourself. At least, that was my experience. As soon as I walked out the room where my coach and school director did my assessment,  I almost got emotional about the things they said. Carlijn, you do great but it seems like you're driving a car with not one but five seatbelts on.... 'Please don't always drive on the safe side, cause it won't get you to that next place where you want to be'....
That's me !!!! was the thought that came up in my head. I felt vunerable by the way they both got under my skin. My weak spot was struck for the first time. I normally get the confirmation of doing well (interships, classes, projects etc.). However nobody ever told me that I was staying in my comfort zone and should step out to really become that person I am feeling I am but is not always shown to others.
That does not mean of course that I'm not myself. I am, but there is more to see... more to discover..but only if I take my chances. So 2010 is about being what I am and more...



Carlijn

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carlijn,

Really nice revelation!! I think we def should carpool for the rest of our Imagineering journey!!

C ya in class!

Cheers Rob