a new kid on the blog


Dear readers this is my first blog attempt. Let me introduce myself in a nutshell. I'm one of the 17 students for the Master of Imagineering at NHTV 2009-2010. I studied already once succesfully at the pre NHTV University for tourism NWIT from ... 1980 till 1984. I must admit it took some guts to start again 25 years after graduating. But here I'm ... back in a new area, with lots of new (digital) tools, some of my fellow astudents experience these tools as toys, but for me this is the biggest challenge. I'll take you with me on my journey this week. Are you ready to join me? ... enjoy & get inspired. Wilma

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Wilma! lots of luck in this digital new world! Hope you enjoyed your first weeks in Breda and hope to talk to you soon. Hugs, Nancy PS which student is even older then you???? HAHA

Anonymous said...

He new kid on the blog.
Here's another new kid who isn't as daring as you are to start her own blog. Even commenting to a blog is new to me, so here I go girl, writing something on your blog.. Hope all's goes well with the study. Talk to you soon (on OA). Greetz, Yvonne H